Life in the Promised Land
Found this photo in my Dad's pictures - it's the Hennes in Tokyo 10 years ago! We are using our bodies to block a large electrical box because as everyone knows, there is no natural beauty in Japan without a piece of concrete in front of it.
I didn't know you were standing in front of an electrical box, and I've seen this photo lots of time. Such a cool, cool family.
I forgot about the box! At least we can't see a power line. There is no photo of Japan without an above ground power line showing... Meredith
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I didn't know you were standing in front of an electrical box, and I've seen this photo lots of time. Such a cool, cool family.
I forgot about the box! At least we can't see a power line. There is no photo of Japan without an above ground power line showing... Meredith
Post a Comment