Saturday, December 20, 2008

TWO Babies

It's been kind of silly for me to wait since the only people who look at this blog already KNOW, but now that the folks at work are aware of (and reeling from) the big news, thought I'd go ahead and post some photos of our two babies!!

Our ultrasound tech is pretty sure we're looking at two boys, but she says we can't paint the nursery yet because it's too early to be sure. She feels pretty confident, though, and Ryan and I found the evidence she showed us to be fairly convincing. We'll have another look next month and check it out!

I really think Freud was on to something. Because I've been having all these classic Freudian dreams. We get the babies home but forget to feed them. Someone gives us a baby and it's an African baby. When I suggest that perhaps it's not actually mine, everyone is aghast and angry with me for being intolerant. I forget to change the baby's diaper for a week. The old Id is just running wild....

4 comments:

Hope said...

yep, two boys, not surprised.

Unknown said...

yeah i'd say so, based on how they're just propping their legs up on the uterine wall, chillaxing there. boys.

Becky said...

This is so cool! Are you showing yet? I was hoping to see the ultrasound pics! I need details! :)
Love to you both!

Ryan + Louise said...

I'm not "showing", but I feel pretty fat. I lack a respectable baby bump, but the babies have pushed all the rest of my fat out front so I just look generally lumpy. Ryan thinks I'm cute, so I'll stick with that. I now understand how people can have grapefruit sized tumors and not know it, because I've apparently got a melon sized uterus and you can't really tell from looking at me. I'm not really queasy anymore, but I'm still not that interested in food. I wonder when that picks up again? Anyway, I'm feeling good, Ryan's feeling good, and "Rusty and Dusty", as my mom calls them, are feeling good, too!