Monday, February 16, 2009

One possible definition of the term 'crazy'


I got Louise a little cake from Walmart (they have excellent cake, by the way), and when I ordered it the woman asked me if I had any special requests other than the message (favorite colors, extra decorations, etc). I did not, in fact, have any special requests, so I just told her to do whatever she thought was best. My final words to her were: "Just go crazy." This, therefore, must be what 'crazy' looks like. Nice butterflies! (I also like the fact that Louise's name was clearly an afterthought.)

2 comments:

Hope said...

Two things.

1. Its a conservative kind of crazy, don't you think?

2. I LOVE that you ordered yourself a birthday cake. Tomorrow's my birthday and Brian's out of town. Maybe I'll just scoot over to WalMart and pick up a cake for myself. Seems kinda crazy, don't you think...but I hear that Walmart's all about the crazy.

Hope said...

Okay, so after some more sleep, I read this entry again- and clearly Ryan (the newly employeed) wrote it. Sorry for my error. However, it make the cake even funnier. :) l.o.v.e.i.t.