
We went to a spring festival at a local farm. We saw lots of great animals and had lots of family fun!

We went on a nature walk!

Cottonwoods: the filthiest, most useless trees in all creation

Bear blazing a trail into the wilderness

Boo found some fluffy headed ducks

Peanut sees something he likes

Bear only has eyes for machinery

Grinding corn! Mommy was really worried about fingers....

These sheep didn't feel like staying put.

Bear liked the sheep until one bleated really loudly about 10 inches from his head. Both boys started wailing and we decided to call it a day!
1 comment:
Lovin' these adventure photos. I too would have been worried about their little fingers. Apparently Ryan...not so worried. I suspect in the future Brian and I will have a similar conversation. Brian thinks he should collect old timey engines with Philip. Yeah, that's not going to happen. Piano lessons and little boys playing with old steam engines don't mix.
Post a Comment